What we do:
- Redesign conferences and events to bring open data, tech, academia and business communities together
- Freelance journalism to engage and raise awareness of open data benefits to wider audiences
- Liveblogging / social media coverage of events
- Consultancy support to media organisations to help them:
- launch and shape their digital and social media strategies to engage with the open data community
- explore new forms of storytelling with open data
- Deliver open data workshops and training to integrate awareness and use of open data into existing business practices
What differentiates us:
- We’re energetic, creative, flexible, and fearless
- We’re passionate about the benefits of open data to help organisations and the media transform products and services
- We’re highly skilled and trained in what we do
- We build effective networks and are respected members in each of the key organisations and groups we serve
- We’re adept at delivering transformational change across multidisciplinary teams and organisations.
- If we can see a good fit between what we do and a clients needs, we get stuck in to shift the blocks and shape / evolve management and team to help them achieve their aims.